- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x9 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
FUJI TOURING DISC
S (52cm), M (54cm)
Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
Chromoly, rack and fender mounts
Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T
Shimano sealed cartridge bearing
Touring w/ clips & straps
Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
Shimano Deore T6000
Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed
Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c
TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
TRP RRL, linear pull
FSA, 1 1/8", sealed
Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Selle Royal Vivo
6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
Fuji Alloy with Strap